Please look at some of our new features on our website including the
- monthly newsletter of our State Master"
- A state-wide calendar has been added to our website. Contact Larry Corman to add your Grange's events to the calendar. Check out the calendar
- The Granger is now online - Take a look at The Granger
- Registration is now open for the Great Plains Conference in June 2016 (Tulsa OK)
- Be sure to sign up for the Family Camp (July 22 -24)
Keep coming back for more exciting news of the Colorado State Grange
2015-2017 State Officers
You are Invited!
Saturday - April 9th - Youth Benefit Breakfast at Maple Grove 8-10 am - donations if you can't come we will accept your donations for this good cause (Help our Grange youth or send our youth to National Grange in Washington DC for the 150th session)
April 16, 2016 7:30-11am: Grandview grange #151 Free Pancake Breakfast
Saturday April 30th - Darden Pomona Grange Month Banquet - Maple Grove Grange
- 3130 Youngfield St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033; invite your friends, family and neighbors to attend. Need not be a Granger to attend. RSVP would be nice just in case we need to throw another tater in the pot! email@example.com
4:00 pm for dinner - donations Followed by presentation of the Pomona Community Service Award and Entertainment.
(See State Grange Handbook for rules and
guidelines. Contact State Directors for further information.
Many are open to non-Grangers)
Continue to participate in the following Grange programs.
You can make a difference!
Food and monetary donations for the Hospitality Room at
Baby Quilts, Clothing Protectors (bibs for adults) Baby
Children's books and book bags
Items for PICK Silent Auction
Cash donations for Mandy Project (to help deaf and
hard of hearing children)
Recycled eyeglasses, cancelled stamps, Box Tops for Education,
Campbell product labels, Pepperidge Farm proof of purchase
box tops, cell phones, aluminum pop can tabs, computer
Blankets for the emergency room at Children's Hospital (a
new program initiated by Maple Grove Grange)
Words for Thirds Dictionary Project and Ag in the Classroom
are continuing programs.