Please look at some of our new features on our website including the
- monthly newsletter of our State Master"
- A state-wide calendar has been added to our website. Contact Larry Corman to add your Grange's events to the calendar. Check out the calendar
- The Granger is now online - Take a look at The Granger
- The National Grange Communication Handbook is now online on our site.
- Several items and furniture from the old State Office will be available for sale at State Session. Take time to look at the available items.
Keep coming back for more exciting news of the Colorado State Grange
(See State Grange Handbook for rules and
guidelines. Contact State Directors for further information.
Many are open to non-Grangers)
Continue to participate in the following Grange programs.
You can make a difference!
Food and monetary donations for the Hospitality Room at
Baby Quilts, Clothing Protectors (bibs for adults) Baby
Children's books and book bags
Items for PICK Silent Auction
Cash donations for Mandy Project (to help deaf and
hard of hearing children)
Recycled eyeglasses, cancelled stamps, Box Tops for Education,
Campbell product labels, Pepperidge Farm proof of purchase
box tops, cell phones, aluminum pop can tabs, computer
Blankets for the emergency room at Children's Hospital (a
new program initiated by Maple Grove Grange)
Words for Thirds Dictionary Project and Ag in the Classroom
are continuing programs.